Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Testimonial to Direct Mail Marketing

I am a firm believer in "mix" marketing and I stress this to all of my clients. I have seen many good results from mixing direct mail marketing with email marketing. This was once again shown to be true recently when I heard that a realtor in Colorado had published a magazine, inserted in the newspaper and as a result had more listings than he could handle! So many agents are getting out of print advertising...this agent seized the opportunity and filled the gap in the market. Why don't more agents realize the no one has a choice to receive mail from the US Post Office? Why not send direct mail where you know that you have the chance that your name and face will be seen for a few seconds? Do this frequently and you will be remembered! Email is a choice. I can choose whether or not I want to receive your email. I can block your mail, I can delete your messages. It is a VERY good possibility that your beautiful email stationery will never been seen by 50% or more of the people you send it to, therefore your name and face will not be something they will remember when it is time to buy or sell a home. Think about it. It is logical...mix your marketing!!

No comments: